- Integrity and strong ethics
- Commitment to our patients and service to the community
- Investment in personal growth and development as clinicians
- Positive team collaboration
- Good work/life balance
- Beautiful, fully furnished office space with views, in the intersection of the walkable neighborhoods of Banker’s Hill and Little Italy in San Diego
- Full administrative and billing support
- Insurance credentialing
- EHR & telehealth access
- Testing materials
- Empowering team culture
- Benefits for full-time employees
Do You Want to Work With Us?
Pacific Neurobehavioral Clinic, PC is looking to hire or contract with experienced psychologists, therapists, counselors, and psychiatrists. We are also open to speaking with allied health professionals such as registered dietitians or speech and language pathologists for possible collaboration opportunities.
Requirements for employment are an unrestricted license to practice in your field in the state of California. PNBC seeks to work with clinicians who have demonstrated expertise or specialized training in subareas of the mental health field in order to offer the highest level of service to the patients we see. Our clinicians tend to be highly motivated, self-directed, have had excellent training experiences, and actively seek out training opportunities to further their knowledge and skillsets. PNBC is committed to fostering the professional growth of our clinicians.
If you meet the licensure requirement and are interested in learning more about working with PNBC, please click here to send your CV and a cover letter.