Do you want to get into private practice work but don’t want to deal with the hassles and risks of running a business? Do you want to be part of a close-knit team where your work an input would be valued?
Pacific Neurobehavioral Clinic (PNBC) is a small, reputable, team-oriented group practice located in San Diego, CA. Our practice is ideal for clinicians who want to work in private practice and not worry about the administrative aspects such as billing or finding referrals. PNBC is built to allow the clinicians to focus on providing excellent patient care while ensuring stability in their pay. We are searching for clinicians of the highest caliber to join our team.
Our clinical team consists of neuropsychologists, psychologists, and master’s level clinicians. We specialize in working with adults with the following conditions: complex medical or neurologic conditions, depression, anxiety, PTSD, ADHD, chronic pain, somatoform disorders.
We are currently seeking a master’s level therapist to perform therapy. This is a hybrid telehealth and in-office position. Referrals would include adults with commercial or workers’ compensation insurance seeking help for depression, anxiety, trauma-related disorders, somatic symptom disorders, ADHD, and adjustment to changed life circumstances.
Master’s level clinicians also have the option of being trained to perform neuropsychological test administration to split their job at PNBC between therapy and working as a technician for our neuropsychologists. This is a rare opportunity for therapists who are interested in doing more than therapy and enjoy change in their schedules.
PNBC offers flexibility in scheduling and client-focus while offering full administrative and billing support, benefits for full-time employees, and camaraderie among our staff.
– Licensed in CA (though unlicensed applicants would be considered if they are Spanish-speaking)
– Strong therapy skills
– Preferably experience working with medical populations
– Driven to learn and engage in personal growth
PNBC would provide:
– Office space, telehealth office, administrative and billing support, marketing, and case consultations.
– Access to our EHR and all software.
– Credentialing support.
– Investment in you as a clinician to grow within the practice and contribute within our team.
– Hourly pay.
– Health benefits for full-time employees (“full time” is considered to be a minimum of 25 patient hours per week).
– 401K with company matching after 1 year of employment.
– You set your own schedule.
– Competitive pay, based on your level of experience and areas of expertise.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter to Delia Silva, PsyD, ABPP-CN at DSilva@neuropacific.com.
Salary: $60,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance